Fermskoe Shosse 12

Request a call back

Constructed in: 2012

Developer: NCC

Sato owns 66 apartments.

Show apartments

“Swedish Crown” residential complex on Fermskoe road consists of 10 brick solid-cast houses with number of floors – 9 to 14. Inner and outer finishing is performed with ecologically clean materials and energy saving technologies. All the apartments have energy saving wooden aluminum windows, ventilation channels and thermostats.

SATO owns 66 apartments with area ranging from 46 to 113 sq. meters located in a freestanding building. All of them are finished and equipped with wireless Internet and cable TV. Each apartment has spacious glazed balcony. Windows overlook inner patio and Udelniy Park.

Private underground parking places 396 vehicles. Surrounding territory is guarded, closed for car entrance and is under video-surveillance. Inner patio has private equipped children’s playground.

Show only available
Primorsky

The house is located at Fermskoye shosse, in the northern part of Udelniy Park which is accessed directly from the territory of the residential complex.

The house is in 500 meters from Udelnaya metro and railway stations, the nearest bus stop is in 5 minutes walk. Main traffic routes, prospect Engelsa and Kolomyzhskiy prospect, are in 3 minutes drive; the exit to the Ring Motorway is in 8 kilometers. The driving distance to Petrogradsky district will take 20 minutes, to the Central district – about half an hour.

Neighboring district has all the everyday life commodities: grocery stores, pharmacies, health care centers, pre-schools and high schools, bank branches, beauty salons and flower shops.

The training base of Zenit football club is in 300 meters from the house as well as Spartak sports complex, tennis courts and the largest ice rink in the city (open in winter). Cafes and restaurants are nearby the Pionerskaya metro station and at the prospect Engelsa. Near Pionerskaya metro station there are two large shopping malls with such hypermarkets as Ashan, Karusel and Leroy Merlin.

Right opposite to the house there is Udelniy Park, which is one of the oldest parks in St. Petersburg. In about 15 minutes walk Sosnovka Park begins. Both are perfect for walks and sporting activities.

The territory of Kolomyagi municipality, especially the blocks neighboring to Udelniy Park, is considered the most ecologically clean in Primorsky district.


Historical overview

Kolomyagi is a historical part of St. Petersburg, former Finnish village that was populated with Russian peasants in XVIII century. Contemporary name was given instead of the name Kolomaki, that originated (according to different versions) either from Finnish name Kolomäki, or from Russified Karelo-Ingrian “the mountain with a gully”. In 1963 the district was included into the city boundaries.

Udelniy Park is one of the oldest in the city. There is a legend that one of the first pines in the park was planted by Peter the Great.

The official date of foundation is 1832, that was the same year when Udelnenskoye Forest College was organized (Fermskoye shosse (route), 36. Russian landlords sent their bond slaves to study forestry there. In 1934 the park was renamed to Park Cheluskintsev after the members of the Polar expedition, but the original name was returned in 1991.

vk.com/satodom facebook.com/satospb/ instagram.com/sato_spb/