Pr. Chernyshevskogo 4

Request a call back

Constructed in: 2011

Developer: RBI

Sato owns 19 apartments.

Show apartments

Eight-storied residential house on Chernishevskogo prospect is rich in its facade decoration – Italian porphyry and mosaic, stained glass French windows, glazed atrium and panoramic elevator. The house has only 46 apartments.

SATO hosts 19 apartments with different layout have area from 42,5 to 64 sq. meters. All the apartments have high-speed Internet connection, broadcast and cable TV, video intercoms. Windows overlook to historical center of St.Petersburg.

The house has the access control system, fire control system and water purification system.

The house on Chernishevskogo won 1st place and golden diploma as “The best project of the year” in competition of architectural projects “Architecton-2006”. In July 2012 the house was included into white book of World club of St.Petersburg residents as an example of new construction in the historical center.

Centralny

The building is located in the Central district of the city, at the prospect Chernyshevskogo, between Shpalernaya and Zakharievskaya Streets.

The house is 500 meters away from Chernyshevskaya metro station and 300 meters away from the Neva embankment. If you have a car you’ll appreciate the possibility to drive right to the Neva embankment to either direction or the possibility to get to the city downtown fast and by several routes – through Liteyniy or Ligovsky prospects, or via Shpalernaya Street.

There are six kindergartens, several private and municipal high schools, and famous Physics and Mathematics Lyceum 239 and the Department of Economics of St. Petersburg State University. At the corner of Furshtatskaya Street and prospect Chernyshevskogo there is the Maternity house 2 and the maternity and neonatology clinics.

Tavrichesky garden and the Greenhouse are in 5-10 minute walk from the house. Right across the street in the yards of Shpalernaya Street there is the oldest St. Petersburg jazz club JFC. In a few minutes drive from the building by Shpalernaya Street one will find Smolny cathedral and Institute, the Square of Proletarskaya Diktatura with the building of St. Petersburg Government and Leningrad region Duma.


Historical overview

Prospect Chernyshevskogo passes from the bank of the Neva river to Kirochnaya Street and previously was named Voskresensky (Resurrection) under the name of The Resurrection Church that was located on this prospect. Now in it’s place there is the Skorbyaschenskaya (Mourning) Church (prospect Chernyshevskogo, 3).

Historically this district had its name after the Smolny or smolyanoy (resin oil) yard. It was located at the territory now occupied by the Smolny Cathedral and the uilding of the St. Petersburg Government. The works on the construction of the building that hosted the Noble Maids Institute before 1917 were started by the famous architect Giacomo Quarenghi at the end of 90ies in XVIII century. Starting from 1918 city government have their permanent residence in the building.

vk.com/satodom facebook.com/satospb/ instagram.com/sato_spb/